3 bedroom detached
Hurricane Close is an exclusive development of five superbly finished, bespoke family homes, located in this beautiful rural location on the Ards Peninsula, with superb views over the surrounding Co. Down countryside.
The properties have been expertly designed to suit the needs of the growing and established families and offer a choice of 3 or 4 bedroom detached homes, ranging in size from approximately 1100 sqft to 1786 sqft. Each individual home is finished with an exceptional specification to include contemporary fitted kitchens, luxury sanitary ware throughout, wood burning stoves, Upvc double glazing and an excellent level of insulation throughout ensuring an energy efficient home.
The development boasts a fabulous location offering convenience to many leading primary and secondary schools, and is only a few minutes from the coastal villages of Cloughey, Portavogie, Portaferry and Kircubbin and Strangford Lough itself where many beautiful coastal walks and water sports can be enjoyed by all. Newtownards and Belfast are all within a convenient commute making this the perfect location for all.
KITCHENS and UTILITY ROOMS
- Choice of high quality units, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances to include, electric oven and hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Under unit lighting to kitchen
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WCS
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Separate shower and bath to bathrooms (where applicable)
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and en-suites
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, en-suites and downstairs cloakroom basins
FLOOR COVERINGS and TILING
- Tiled floors to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
- Part Tiled walls to bathroom, en-suites and WCs
- Internal walls and ceilings painted with Generic Emulsion
- Solid wood newel posts and handrails with balustrades
- 5 moulded edge skirting and 3 architrave painted with Satin Wood
- Contemporary Oak finish internal doors with quality ironmongery.
- Wood burning stove
- Mains supply smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- A generous provision of power points, TV points and Telephone point is provided throughout the house.
- Oil fired central heating with Condensing Boiler
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimum heat loss
- Wired for Alarm System
- All gardens topsoiled and seeded
- Brick pavior driveway / bitmac driveway
- Double glazed windows in uPVC frames
- Composite front door
- Outside water tap
- Timber fencing / walling and or hedging to rear boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front and back door
All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only (Further details from the agent)
All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction.
- NHBC 10 year warranty
* Click boxes to display surrounding locations
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.